terça-feira, 3 de agosto de 2010

1 - Preso. Outubro de 2010. Prisoner October 2010

I wrote a blog just to be able to write things I was thinking and incredibly now I think of nothing. Absolutely nothing.
I went back to having an active reading, which also [and perhaps] motivated me in the ever present idea of keeping a online notebook...
One thing I read today caught my attention: "Maybe I'm not a princess somewhere else?" Ignore the "princess" and change for whatever purpose you may have in life.
Maybe you're what you want to be, but you have not found it yet? You did not find it out why you were stuck in the wrong place.


***

Fiz um blog só pra poder escrever coisas que estava pensando e incrivelmente agora não penso em nada. Absolutamente nada.

Voltei a ter leitura ativa, o que também [e talvez] tenha me motivado na idéia sempre presente de manter um livro de anotações...
Uma coisa que eu li hoje me chamou a atenção: "Quem sabe eu não sou uma princesa em outro lugar?". Ignorem o "princesa" e troquem por qualquer objetivo de ser que tiverem.
Quem sabe você não é o que quer ser, mas só ainda não descobriu? Não descobriu porque esta preso no lugar errado.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário