quinta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2017

Taking action! Unite and resist against all forms of control and suppression of our individual-collective freedom

SAY NO TO MAINSTREAM LIES
AND ALCOHOL GUYS

Well, I just decided that I'm going to only write in this form because in my native language, the brazilian portuguese, everytime I write something different or not exactly linked with the mainstream discourse I get discouraged and they get offensive, etc and so on. I mean, my purpose is create something about my life in the mid of the worst economic crisis in Brazil. Im trying to help myself and others, but always when we get a piece of newspaper, or read something online, the comments session in Brazil is far beyond fascists. The brazilians in general approve death penalty, mass imprisonment of youth, the prohibition of cannabis, they approve vengeance and crimes of honor, as someone feels like being dishonor and then the crazy one simple kills the relative one because some old school idea about shame or values, so Im living around these crazies with crazy morals, where hate and violence is in many ways or in many general "average joe mindset" something to strive for. Being the powerful one, the master of violence are the values for living, doesn't really matter if they want to be part of the bourgeois police or become king of drug dealing, or even prostitutes and organized pop funk music scene, its power that counts. "Baile de Favela" (Party in favela) its a famous song right now. I mean, its kind of obviously the music industry is for money laundry, as the churches and gas stations. This is my country. Im afraid of expose my own thoughts because people in general will threat me in awkward to not say dangerous and disrespectful words or actions. In today's government we can even being charged with ''crimes'' for rise up against some injustices. I know some leftists who will be charge in the first opportunity as terrorists ou some organized group. In other direction, we have all the right wing parties and so called social organized people who will receive unspeakable amounts of money by the post-impeachment new rethoric of power. MBL (Free Brazil Movement) is a financed group of young (politicians who are not policians, but well disposed activists) without actual formal education, they're responsable for spreading alternative news and independent speeches (even if these so called political-neutral speech are all right wing rethoric), so I'm living in this mess, and need your help, to stay aware and fully capable of write my own perceptions, with or without censorship, even if these censorship is propaganda based or by social network pressure. Being on internet makes possible beg for financial support to resistence against the standardized mainstream media, because in my own country people like me does not get government support. Im not punk or hippie, I am a normal working class guy. I am not crazy. I am not delusional. I'm not wrong. They're all against human rights, I'm feel devasted because im kind of hoping for the best and my society is corrupt as a whole. I am corrupt sometimes, I drink, make sex and commit errors.


What you can buy INSTEAD OF 0.5L of vodka. 3 apples, 400g meat, 2kg potatoes, 2kg bread, 1L milk, onions, pepper,salt
Ce que vous pouvez acheter EN LIEU DE 0.5L de vodka. 3 pommes, 400 g de viande, 2 kg de pommes de terre, 2 kg de pain, 1 litre de lait, oignons, poivre, sel


But its not me who is wrong. I'm just hoping for a better society, and my only possibility is at least saying no forever to the lies and scream out and loud for freedom of living with my own means and against all the moral coersion, against fake austerity measures, against unemployment, against all kinds of symbolic, psychological and physical violence. In Brazil $15 counts a lot. We live in general scarcity so $15 helps a lot to maintain some projects or demand new ones. Send me some project. At least I'm trying to be sincere about my reality. Sorry for the broken english and help.

Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.


Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:
Conta corrente:

Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário