quinta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2017

Writing some poetry and others statements.


The urge to write. Normal day. Brendan awkwardly finds out Dany is still angy against him. He doesn't know why. It's because Brendan now lives (still lives) with her ex-boyfriend Daniel. Brendan himself was her boyfriend too. She makes angry commentaires and try to moral menace Brendan. She hates how Brendan and Daniel can live without her problems and paranoia. Why she thinks on that? Why she just can't let the people live their lives in their own ways. "I will expose them! Two gays in the closet". Who is she to think in doing that, in expose someone? It's just wrong. You can't live exposing everyone just for your and only yours personal issues and selfish behavior. I never was in closet. I'm a assexual guy, kind of depraved, pervert, but still assexual. My sexuality is completely linked to my obsession about sex and prostitution. I can't be a prostitué myself, but I should. Sometimes I fake it. For the gas money. I'm hot, but as a professional I'll be a failure and a mistake, because im not that hot, I think. I can't be a prostitute for living. Some people are. Instead of that I can work in a brothel, in cassinos... It's my dream actually. Flying to some cassino-land. Living a life full of lights, drugs and prostitution, but with money. And money, talking about the money, honey. I always thinking about all the money I spent with sex and alcohol. Today I'll be living fuck as rich if I was invested that shit in these past years. Now I have no money for nothing, just for paying the rent e surviving. Fuck it. Should someone save me for this sinking ship? Where is the international perverted society for financial suppport of alternative and against mainstream projects? I need money for some posters. In brazil cannabis is illegal. You have my hint. So give me a try.


go for a beer young boy, you deserve it.

***
Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.


Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:

Conta corrente:
Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário