sábado, 19 de agosto de 2017

Lies and sex (do not open, graphic image!!!!). 18 +.

I'm always trying to be honest about lies. Today it's better without them, but in some ways not be confronted with the truth is like living in the shadow of the same light. I'm not being confronted about smoking weed or making polygamous sex, but if I'll it can be a lie, because for some people I actually don't do anything. Because if I said the truth, they will try to ruin myself. I can't confide any reality with people who are inserted in the fake reality and in the fake values, with all brainwashed ones. They are the danger. In the first opportunity they will stab me from behind. And this is not something I don't know or I can't talk about. Only saying the truth. They're fascists. They think anyone with deviant sexuality is not a default, but a crime. Sometimes the lie is the other situation, like not to smoke weed. Covering up your eyes, with shades, to truthly lying. My dick for hypocrisy. And for lovers too.

Sorry for the dick pic folks.


***

Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.


Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:

Conta corrente:
Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário