segunda-feira, 18 de setembro de 2017

My friends have boycotted me and want to turn me into an entrepreneur

In the last few days I realize that my friends have decided to look at the job that I need to live honestly. I do not want to compete with them. The job is no big deal and consists of being a waiter at the restaurant down the street from our house. Since I can only get there after 6:00 pm, they spend the whole afternoon free and have time to get there early, which harms me because now this job has even more employees. Saturday night, the boss called to work, but as it was so late I already get the money in other ways, in exchange for some erotic photos. It was very sad because I saw how my possible client is only a middle-class conservartive supported by parents, and worst, with short and predictable money, with no prospects of large sum of money in a short time and I do not have time to wait. That's what you get when you mingle with students to survive. This is interesting because is a coincidence too, in the same day, I notice that, I talked with some boyfriend of mine about his current situation at the military, and there is kind of the same, everyone want your place, for their own business, and their own business is shit.  I was recently with a richer boy in better condition than mine. The poor guy suffered a credit card fraud from his ex-boyfriend and is something that must have destroyed his confidence. He has a three bedroom apartment, and two of them are not being used. I would have asked to move in if it was close to UFMT. I think we have some kind of relationship because he said not to take anyone to his apartment, but of course they'll say anything before they take you to bed. Continuing, my friends then decided to look at my job, since no one wanted to work until then and now they have decided it is time to boycott me financially taking my job instead of looking for some other places to work, not just one, but two friends decided to go around the same place where I work, what does not detract from their reason, for convenience, but now I have little money, because I am being called less to work. The boys spend all the money in one night with cocaine and I would like to invest the money in an art-related venture. But I fear this investment is a stuck vessel destined for the quickest shipwreck. Anyway, now I live with little money, just like the one dollar bill hippie, luckily last month I managed to settle all the bills and in the first day I get a value for the next rent, but otherwise I do not have other forms of income or even how to get more money. If all goes well, I receive a singular quantity of money and I will try to start my enterprise already. Whether there will be a financial return or if the end result will be satisfactory I can not say, but what I can tell you is that I will act as a mirror of an industry. Can the market work like a black hole and lead me to even bigger money holes? I want it all, I want to be swallowed by the black hole of market. I never wanted to become an entrepreneur, but after being a bit of everything in this Brazilian market prison, I was even walking, now it's time to try to sell what I can sell, yet I live a constant insecurity and maybe becoming a businessman is the last escape in these time. I'm hunger for new ways out of my actual reality. Whoever can contribute, I want more freedom of creation and more time to write about my life and also produce art, something that I have been boycotted for lack of money. And I'm in lack of money first for being jobless (in other words I get a bachelor's degree in social sciences) and second because all the jobs pay so little, and now the little sum is boycotted by my friends (who receive money from their parents), so now I'm being in face to face with the misery and my only way out seems to become an entrepreneur, only to survive. It's not a life, it's a torture. I don't want to be an capitalist, but please, help me with financial support and advices. I'm open. And I'm trying to survive, calling you from here, asking for your help, in the south america third world.

go for a beer young boy, you deserve it.

***



***
Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.


Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:

Conta corrente:
Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário