domingo, 17 de setembro de 2017

A day when I was a nazi guy and why I live in eternal surrender

Sometime in the past, when I was younger and even more imature then today, I was sitting in the subway thinking absurds as cleaning and better society, like we can redefine the hell to make him work as a paradise machine, but in all senses there's no better society. Venezuela is already in crisis and now they have a rabbit meat plan to resist the "economic embargo". Right. So, they are like in civil war over there, and the same for Syria, the capital Damascus is over. The politics can ruin a city by means of war and war is only by means of lies. Propaganda lies. Reporters are well played and payed liers.  And is it, Venezuela for his communistic expectations, of a free marxist society, is going all wrong. I can't really tell you that, because I had never been visiting Caracas, so... How can they not expected the rise of belic and economic capitalist ways of control? Maduro is member of Masonic temples? In other words, there is no better society. There is only one global society. Even Cuba is not perfect, and Cuba is like United States turistic altered reality. Sorry if what I think is bullshit, but I can't confirm communism in these days, even in Brazil the left in politics is a visage from central banks, and returning to the post, I was in the subway, thinking all nazi thoughts, as cleaning for a better society, as genetic enhancement by veganism, etc, and someone came in with several skin diseases all over his arms and I was completely shocked and having thoughts like ''why he doesn't have a bath more regularly so we are not be obliged to stay around with his problems?'', because in my view these problems can be solved by good habits and a bath. I was a douchebag. An idiot. Because there is not my right to judge his reality, I don't even know him for do that. So I was horrified for his skin strange spots, and kind of grossed over. And judge him, a lot. I remember my error and understant my punishment. I think this past action was not my right. So after a time, I get psoriases too and I think these events are correlated and I am really being punished, the reality is punishing myself for a thing I was wrong and I only understand that now. But accepting I am receiving what I deserve means that exist a  magical justice based on energy, so I think this option is crazy. In this sense all my problem, who starts after these traumatic events are nothing more or less then coincidence, so now I live with psoriasis and hate it.


go for a beer young boy, you deserve it.

***



***
Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.


Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:

Conta corrente:
Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário