sexta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2017

The communists are eating my yogurts.

I am living now in a house with some friends. The ideal for cooperation is being tested with some unsuccessful agreements and few good results. But the ideal is far more strong then our failures.  In Brazil, for a student, or for a person who does not get a job, or someone who lives by a part time job, the only and last solution to live around the good places and good neighbours (not so far away from the city) is to raise more money and pay alone a absurd price, in general all the places are more than a minimum wage, and everybody gets a minimum wage, unless you have money in your family, or properties, so our youth is kind of trapped in this community system of resistence against capital. Because capital is only good for some people. Yesterday I was with a friend of mine, who is a veterinarian for profession. He lives in a good apartment, with three bedrooms, and he get a nice car. Travel a lot and go to eletronic parties almost every weekend. I, with another instance, get a degree, but no job at all and the few jobs I can have I don't have because all of them are like torture. Now I work part time as a waiter, thanks to the compassion of my boss, again as a waiter, and part time as internet boy in the security sector of my educational institution (for months now, but this will end soon). I dont know what to do to get the same financial possibilities of my friend, or at least a little close to his life. I am not jealous. I just want be with him. We have different professions and my profession in Brazil is in some sense a joke for the stablishment, just because we are critical of the mechanism of control. So I am a jobless person now, because my jobs are not jobs for my formation. The free market apparently does not want sociology as a good career. Arts and performing arts are the same in the Brazil's free market, a joke. I want to produce something, but I need financial support and advices. A producer will be great. So I'm living without jobs or money and my life sucks, I am young, but broke, and some people think I am with good shape, so sometimes some people pay me R$ 50 reais to see me naked or thinks like that. With these hell of life without money in the capitalism system I continuously living day by day, and now the communists (my friends living in cooperation with me) are all eating my yogurts and other foods, because I get all the pretty things and they are kind of jealous. So now they get my job too, as I explain in the other post where reality and thug life expected me to be a entrepreneur to not die of hungry. Thank you my communist friends. I love you comrads. Fucking me so hard right now, I almost feel like in my teenager years with some crazy and destructive girlfriend ou even a mother laughing hard against my choices.


go for a beer young boy, you deserve it.

***



***
Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.


Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:

Conta corrente:
Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário