quarta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2017

My sexual orientation.

People often have difficulty understanding the other's sexuality. As much as we explain our positioning, for some people there are no other possibilities than their own. My sexual orientation is assexual normal 30 years old guy. I get involved emotionally bisexually and have heterosexual and homosexual customs. The very idea of ​​''orientation'' is interesting. Oriented to do something. Disoriented too. Which reminds me of the notion of ''homosexual practice''. Or choice. There are groups who consider homosexuality a practice. I like the term, because in this category I would be considered a practitioner. It's like I'm a Catholic, non-practitioner. In Brazil exist a category of religious catholic people who are not involved with their own religion, they are called non-practitioners. I will be condemned by my perverse practices. Yeah. I consider myself something else, I consider myself a sexual pervert, a deviant. But these are strong words and to say it in this way touches the fragile imginario of the average citizen. It will be true? In practice, the average citizen usually has much more perverted and delirious behavior. Why am I then the madman? Why then is my sexuality a joke? Mine and the sexuality of my peers and comrades? Why our role in society needs to be always linked with doom or comedy, or become a life of trying acceptance and embarassing mirroring? And isn't honesty necessarily rewarded? Why do I need to suffer so much, could not they have left me alone without so many classifications and behavioral questions? Why they force us so much to ''assume'' something, to keep ''secrets'' from them because them will punish us by our crimes, to avoid ''obscene verbiage''? Why do not they assume what they are? It is their uncertainties that they project on us, and it is up to us to decide whether these are valid uncertainties or not, and worse, is up to us to decide whether it is our responsibility to serve as a therapy and scapegoat for all those frustrated average people. Frustrated with our taste, talent, beauty and above all frustrated with our certainty of what is right and fair. Because we all know how much they are unfair. It's like being a marijuana user. Another beautiful word, "user". They oblige me to define myself as a user. I am terrified of this kind of technical language that aims only to give some attribution or significant value over my reality. Words are power. What right do they have to classify us as users or traffickers? Are not they responsible for the traffic itself? And trafficking is only called trafficking because of prohibition. Traffic is just a name. The trafficking of blacks from one continent to another was legal. How could something trafficking be legal? Merchandise traffic is legal. Because trafficking itself is a word linked to transit, it has no negative connotation, but the media has implanted the ideology of fear and the drug war, where trafficking is synonymous with parallel power and death or crime. It's all false. False. The categories are dead.

***


go for a beer young boy, you deserve it.

***



***
Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.


Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:

Conta corrente:
Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário