quarta-feira, 19 de abril de 2017

He is talking to me again and she does not know it. Ele voltou a falar comigo e ela não sabe disso.


The new situation follows. I spent weeks trying to maintain a good relationship with my friend quoted in the previous posts. In long story short we lived together and he expelled me for reasons I do not know. I suspect it was for fear of his classmates, for the desire to start a new life (now as heterosexual, since he was bisexual) and also for ideological differences, since the guy is a cub of the liberal right. For example, while I am a pacifist, in favor of banning all weapons and even opposing any war, he advocates legalizing and expanding the carrying of weapons, for all. Political liberalism. On the other hand he has some of his own thoughts that are completely different from the right-wing landscape (most of the conservative thoughts he conveys are reproductions of the thought of his older sister, which functions as a kind of mirror; they are almost voting for Bolsonaro candidate), even so his behavior and even the habit of smoking cannabis, the fact of being considered as black, etc, keeps him a little more open-minded about issues of discrimination and the possibility of other truths beyond of that official or mainstream common sense. Anyway, we separate because every long-term relationship involves clashes, wear and tear and other issues. In fact I as an older guy did not want to separate, but he at some point got tired of me and kicked me out. The inconstancy of youth puts our will and even our ease into check. I myself have lost that dynamism of children for years. Kind of settled down. I then moved to another room, in the same house and maintained friendly relations, until he gave up on me and changed me to new men's endeavors. I kept trying to maintain our relationship, but I was accused of being a pussy (because I told all the bad things he did against me and I also told that he likes a dick in his ass) and of forcing something between us. I was very annoyed by this idea and I walked away completely. In the end who was right was he and I acted abusively. When I was dismissed, I ended up exposing things that were only about us. I acted like a jealous boyfriend and we were never boyfriends, even though we lived together so long. I did not want him to walk away from me like that, I felt I had done something wrong. In the end I remembered that I did not do anything so bad before he got tired, and the clearest conclusion is that he grew tired of his own explosive character and the will of freedom that strikes at all who are really young. I myself realize that taking time out of this relationship was the best way out and my biggest mistake was not understanding that at some point we would need to separate and live in distance, a time to think for our own minds and to seek our own values ​​without interference. I think I controlled it too much and maybe charged him for issues that said more about my insecurities. Anyway, he wanted some time, I guess even he wanted that time long ago. Being accused of forcing a relationship opened my eyes and I decided to run away from him too. As much as he sees my share of guilt, he has reasons that I disagree with. According to him, I'm always beside my ex-girlfriend (being friends with her does not mean that I agree with her all the time), and I supposedly did several things that annoyed or hurt him. One of the reasons he stopped talking to me in the past was finding out that I was joking him with my ex-girlfriend. My mocking tone seemed to him a great offense. Actually I was just venting with my ex, who happens to be the ex-girlfriend he did never assumed. I then lived without him, because he no longer wanted to be with me and even today he may not want to. I think he even took advantage of me. We live another moment, each with his private life. Just the meeting in the corridors of my own house, in the lunches we do together and in the drinking nights. Now that I've decided to move on, the faggot decided to talk to me again. These days he came to discuss why I've been to my ex-girlfriend's house. He said he did not want us to say his name (which does not stop me from complaining and does not stop him making rules for himself), that his sister had warned us that we were at her house, and he was visibly angry for whatever his reasons are. At one point I asked him, "So now you're my friend?" And he replied that he had only spoken to me again. Then I accuse him to be a traitor. What is he. A traitor. Unlike her who has always been by my side, even with all the particular divergences of the relationship. She does not know we're talking to him again, and maybe he did not know I had this contact with her. Days ago he arrived in the kitchen and said that he worked as a friend of mine and that she would visit the so called "my love". I asked rhetorically, "What love?" But no answer. Anyway I'm happy with the cordial relationship, because otherwise everything is over and I can not trust someone who treated me the way he treated me. Not that she had not disowned me either. It's not like she's not mistreating me now. And it's not like she does not have her private sorrows against me. Yet she did not betray me. Sometimes she acts rude and dry, but I take it as mere bad mood or hunger. Already he has this difficult temperament and unforgivable demeanor. I live this way, today I have nothing more to do with anyone and I am free of the emotional bonds that any very close relationship produces in our minds. I'm not in love with any of my kidnappers. I have other and personal dreams. We can not cling to realities that are impermanent. Yesterday's passions are unknown in the now, and strangers in the now can be lovers at some point. The door of entry and exit is always open, because I and myself have the habit of getting away. I have escaped from her emotional shit-hole, half-grated in the barbed wires, I did it escaped from the functions I had to live, from the walls I had to jump, and so on.

***

Segue a nova situação. Fiquei semanas tentando manter uma boa relação com o meu amigo citado nos posts anteriores. Em resumo morávamos juntos e ele me expulsou por razões que desconheço. Desconfio que foi por medo dos colegas de sala, pela vontade de recomeçar uma vida nova (agora enquanto heterossexual, pois ele era bissexual) e também por divergências ideológicas, uma vez que o guri é filhote da direita liberal. Por exemplo, enquanto eu sou pacifista, a favor da proibição de todas as armas e até mesmo contrário a qualquer guerra, ele defende a legalização e ampliação do porte de armas para todos. Liberalismo político. Por outro lado ele tem alguns pensamentos próprios completamente diferentes da paisagem direitista (a maioria dos pensamentos conservadores que ele comunica são reproduções do pensamento de sua irmã mais velha, que funciona como uma espécie de espelho; ou são pensamentos de páginas de jovens frustrados que são fãs de bolsonaro), mesmo assim seu comportamento e até mesmo o hábito de fumar ervas aromáticas, o fato de ser considerado enquanto negro, etc, o mantém com um pouco mais de mente aberta para questões de discriminação e para a possibilidade de outras verdades além daquela oficial ou do senso comum mainstream. Enfim, nos separamos porque todo relacionamento de longo prazo envolve embates, desgastes e outras questões. Na verdade eu como um sujeito mais velho não queria me separar, mas ele em algum momento se cansou de mim e me expulsou. A inconstância da juventude coloca a nossa vontade e até nosso comodismo em cheque. Eu mesmo perdi há anos aquele dinamismo das crianças. Me mudei então para outro quarto, na mesma república e mantivemos relações amigáveis, até que ele desistiu de mim e me trocou por novos empreendimentos masculinos. Continuei tentando manter a nossa relação, mas fui acusado de ser uma maricona (porque contei a todos as maldades que ele fez contra mim e contei também que ele curte uma metida no cu) e de estar forçando a barra. Fiquei muito chateado com essa ideia e me afastei completamente. No fim das contas quem tinha a razão era ele e eu agi de forma abusiva. Ao ser dispensado acabei expondo coisas que só diziam respeito a nós dois. Agi como um namorado ciumento e nós nunca fomos namorados, apesar de termos vivido juntos tanto tempo. Não queria que ele se afastasse de mim daquela forma, sentia que tinha feito algo de errado. No fim lembrei que não fiz nada demais, antes dele se cansar, e a conclusão mais clara é a de que ele se cansou pelo próprio caráter explosivo e pela vontade da liberdade que pulsa em todos os que são realmente jovens. Eu mesmo percebo que tirar um tempo dessa relação foi a melhor saída e o meu erro maior foi não entender que em algum momento precisaríamos nos separar e viver uma distância, um tempo para pensarmos por nossas próprias mentes e para buscarmos nossos próprios valores, sem a interferência do outro. Acho que o controlei demais e talvez o tenha cobrado por questões que diziam mais a respeito de minhas inseguranças. Enfim, ele queria um tempo, acho até que ele queria esse tempo há tempos. Ser acusado de forçar a barra me abriu os olhos e decidi fugir dele também. Por mais que enxergue minha parcela de culpa, ele tem razões que discordo. Segundo ele sempre estou ao lado de minha ex-namorada (ser amigo dela não quer dizer que concordo com ela o tempo todo), e supostamente fiz várias coisas que o chatearam ou magoaram. Uma das razões para ele parar de falar comigo no passado foi descobrir que fazia piadas dele com essa minha ex-namorada. O meu tom debochado aparentou para ele uma grande ofensa. Na verdade estava apenas desabafando com minha ex, que por acaso é a ex-namorada que ele nunca assumiu. Passei então a viver sem ele, porque ele não queria mais a minha companhia e até hoje talvez não queira. Eu acho até que ele só se aproveitou de mim. Vivemos um outro momento, cada um com sua vida particular. Só o encontro pelos corredores de minha própria casa, nos almoços que fazemos juntos e nas noites de bebida. Agora que resolvi seguir em frente o viado resolveu voltar a falar comigo. Esses dias ele veio discutir porque tenho frequentado a casa dessa minha ex-namorada. Disse que não queria que falássemos o nome dele (o que não me impede de reclamar e ele que invente regras para si), que a sua irmã tinha avisado que estávamos na casa dela, e ficou visivelmente alterado sabe-se lá por quais razões. Em determinado momento o indaguei "Então agora você é meu amigo?". E ele respondeu que só tinha voltado a falar comigo. Então o acusei de traidor. O que ele é. Um traidor. Diferente dela que sempre esteve ao meu lado, mesmo com todas as divergências particulares da relação. Ela não sabe que voltamos a nos falar, e talvez ele não soubesse que eu mantinha esse contato com ela. Dias atrás ele chegou na cozinha e disse que trabalhou como uma amiga minha e que ela iria visitar o "meu amor". Perguntei retoricamente, "qual amor?", mas sem resposta. De qualquer forma estou feliz com a relação cordial, porque de resto tudo acabou e não posso confiar em alguém que me tratou da forma como ele me tratou. Não que ela não tivesse me destratado também. Não é como se ela não estivesse me destratando agora. E não é como se ela não tivesse suas mágoas particulares contra mim. Mesmo assim ela não me traiu. As vezes ela age de forma rude e seca, mas levo como mero mal humor ou fome. Já ele tem esse temperamento difícil e comportamento imperdoável. Vivo assim, hoje não tenho mais nada com ninguém e estou liberto das amarras emocionais que qualquer relação muito próxima produz em nossas mentes. Não sou apaixonado por nenhum de meus sequestradores. Tenho outros sonhos. Não podemos nos apegar a realidades que são impermanentes. Paixões de ontem são desconhecidos no agora, e desconhecidos no agora podem ser amores em algum momento qualquer. A porta de entrada e saída fica sempre aberta, porque eu mesmo tenho o costume de fugir. Escapei de mais essa furada, meio ralado nos arames farpados, das funções que tive que viver, dos muros que tive que pular, etc.

***

Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.

Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:

Conta corrente:
Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário