terça-feira, 28 de novembro de 2017

What I hate in my actual social environment.

my comrads.

Sometimes when we try communism in our daily life, some people get a little confused about it because of the capitalist brainwashing machine. We can't get anger with the unconscious reproduction of certain padronized habits derived by their doctrine of enslavement, as egotism, winner's mentality (is meant there are few winners over losers, losers are less than people), pride, need of distinction and exclusivity in the age of industrial production and mass educational delusional factory schools for market, jealously about the work that is not yours, etc. The Bourgeois model of family creates personality disorders like people who are eager for consume everything, people who don't know the price in blood for some comfort and security, people who thinks they are better then others (ideology of social classes and exclusion, a shame), so, it's not that they are bad people, but sometimes these young folks newly born from their mommie and daddy's homes are kind of abusive in theirs entitlement for what they deserve. For example, daily ordinary things, as food in the kitchen. The family model even when includes the children in the buying ritual at supermarkets gives the impression that prices is not for your business and your father will pay for you, so they have the "just buy for my consumption" mentality, and then, the young guys simple come and eat everything because its normal getting things for free and demanding things for free, capitalist woman are even worse with their excuses for not paying the bills like everyone else, "I just forgot my wallet back home, my hero", fuck you capitalist leech, and the boys are even worse because when they are not a fucking financial cancer arousing your money (money spent in food), they will be like babies who don't move anything by themselves and just screws around giving trouble and making you lost time, so again and kind of tired and exhausted, I have enough from my social environment and I simple can't get socially friendly anymore. Because of my posture and thinking, they doesn't get me and accuse me of being stupid, but you know they are worst than friends, and I was like that before, even today I want money from my parents, sometimes I get ashamed of it because at my age and generation the right thing in my social role to do is sending money for them, but still now they are helping themselves out very well, better than me, still now there's no problem in these sense of "your family needs desperately for your help" or the pregnant mother drama situation, but even if when the need to work urges as a imposition of harsh reality im kind of cut-off by banks and the market in general, I think it's they don't want a social thinker in jobs, only lawfully robots with money in their hearts, and to be a teacher (a real job for me) I need a fucked up license, so its the next step, get the license and take care of my business. Having the decency in not sucking anyone by their veins, even when class unconsciously. My parents help me in moments of need, I'm feel happy for had the lucky of have them alive and healthy, but one day they will pass away and I will keep myself alone, even now they can't help me so much, because they are poor, and that is the thing, im not rich or responsable, or a parent for the lazy youngs and vampires full of jealous and desire for consume you until dry. So now I live amongst them, but one day I'll stay in a position to clarify and adjust my family situation and background, but I will never sacrifice myself for the machine, for children or these unconscious money hunters blinded by the opression, it's a moral cruzade for me, I'm not the wrong one and refuse all labels, I'm not wrong doing my life, but I'm searching for more autonomy, sometimes im still with no money in my pockets, sometimes I can collaborate, today with leechs, tomorrow with brothers and sisters, real ones and free others.


go for a beer young boy, you deserve it.


***
Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.


Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:

Conta corrente:
Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário