segunda-feira, 22 de maio de 2017

Prospects for the future and getting away

As soon as I finished my first degree, with great effort, I joined the statistics of unemployed young people in a country in crisis. It was possible to get some employment in the period, but the options available did not excite me any enthusiasm (because they are torture basically). I then decided to go back to a second graduation, a choice that would allow me to save some money (something I should have done while in the first degree) and have a greater time of decision and reflection on the next steps. I do not feel fulfilled because I am somewhat excluded from the job market, because I am a bachelor and not a licensed teacher, due to my own choice, but I did not expect it to be so difficult for a bachelor of my field to find any placement. In that time between one graduation and another, and even in the first semester of the second graduation, I got emotionally involved with some people and I have my regrets about those relationships. I should devote myself more to studies, to reading, and also to produce any merchandise so as not to be in such a precarious situation for so long. If I have any income today it is because I am a university student and have had access to the internship system in the State of Mato Grosso. Internship is just a way to hire us without having to pay so many rights. In Sao Paulo, internships can still sign you a contract, guarantee transportation and food. Most of this is just money for daily costs at the minimum. That's what I'd like to talk about. I only do internship today because I have had all my documents notarized or signed by hand dismissed. Rejected due to dates, because they are out of date, months in advance. The date refers to my last moment in Sao Paulo, before finally leaving for MT. My parents have no condition whatsoever to keep me anywhere and again I was forced to make some income in some way, and in the midst of crisis. If I had a scholarship, I could dedicate myself to my studies, completely, but I was denied, like so many others. My schedules and many electives that I need to attend are incompatible with my work routine or with my coefficient, very low because of the failures due to lack of time or going to my grades in the first semester (for reasons other than my lack of dedication). I seriously think of changing course and campus, because although I study in the campus of Cuiabá, I was institutionally connected to another campus and believe that I will have more opportunities in a better structured place with an other university. I am in doubt between civil engineering or letters with qualification in French. French will not guarantee me the job market. Maybe not even engineering. Is the title worth anything? Who do I want to impress? The other?

***

Assim que terminei minha primeira graduação, com muito esforço, entrei para as estatísticas de jovens desempregados em um país em crise. Era possível conseguir algum emprego no período, mas as opções disponíveis não me causavam qualquer entusiasmo. Resolvi então voltar para uma segunda graduação, uma escolha que me permitiria guardar um dinheiro (algo que deveria ter feito na primeira graduação) e ter um tempo maior de decisão e reflexão sobre os próximos passos. Não me sinto realizado porque estou de certa forma excluído do mercado de trabalho, porque sou bacharel e não licenciado, por escolha própria, porém não esperava que fosse tão difícil para um bacharel de minha área encontrar qualquer colocação. Nesse tempo entre uma graduação e outra, e até mesmo no primeiro semestre da segunda graduação, me envolvi emocionalmente com algumas pessoas e tenho meus arrependimentos sobre essas relações. Deveria me dedicar mais aos estudos, à leitura, e também produzir qualquer mercadoria para não ficar em situação tão precária. Se tenho hoje qualquer renda é por ser universitário e ter tido acesso ao sistema de estágio do Estado de Mato Grosso. Estágio é só uma forma de nos contratarem sem precisar pagar tantos direitos. Em SP os estágios ainda podem assinar sua carteira, garantem transporte e alimentação. Aqui em sua maioria é só uma bolsa de custeio. É sobre isso que gostaria de falar. Só faço estágio hoje porque tive todos os meus documentos autenticados ou assinados a mão indeferidos. Indeferidos em razão de datas, por estarem desatualizados, com meses de antecedência. A data se refere ao meu último momento em SP, antes de partir definitivamente para MT. Meus pais não tem condição alguma de me manter em qualquer lugar e novamente me vi obrigado a fazer alguma renda de alguma forma, e em plena crise. Se tivesse bolsa poderia sim me dedicar aos estudos, completamente, mas fui indeferido, como tantos outros. Meus horários e muitas eletivas que preciso cursar são incompatíveis com minha rotina de trabalho ou com meu coeficiente, muito baixo em razão das reprovações por falta ou nota do primeiro semestre (por diversas razões outras que minha pouca dedicação). Penso seriamente em trocar de curso e de campus, pois apesar de estudar no campus de Cuiabá, institucionalmente sou ligado a outro campus e acredito que terei mais oportunidades em um lugar mais bem estruturado e com corpo docente mais antigo. Estou em dúvida entre engenharia civil e letras com habilitação em francês. Francês não vai me garantir mercado de trabalho. Talvez nem mesmo engenharia. O título vale alguma coisa? Quem eu quero impressionar? O outro?

***

Please make a donation. I live in the third world and to continue any work, writing and artistic production, videos or images, I need your financial engagement to not end up in one of the mass exploitation factories of the Brazilian market dictatorship. Please!!!!! Any value counts, 50 reais (12,5 $) is little out there but it makes a big difference here.


Em moeda €€€ EURO:


Em moeda $$$ DOLLAR:


Em moeda nacional R$:

Conta corrente:
Ag: 8351
cc: 15578-6


****

Mes motivations, vive la liberté!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário