terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011

36 - cha-cha-changeees

Sometimes I even wonder how much I've changed.

Physically, emotionally and intellectually.



The last days are being very interesting, my internship at the health post is very cool and Thursday we are going to visit nursing homes. I'm almost finishing up the book "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and soon my classes start in college. Even though it makes everything look great, every day I suffer from terrible insomnia. I do not know what to do anymore and in every way I end up harming myself. Tomorrow I must wake up early and as I have not slept, I will certainly spend the whole day drowsy.



Not to mention that even if I explained A + B to my love about how I need to sleep, he would never understand and worse yet, any novelty or subject I could get, he does not find it interesting, other than that, the reciprocal seems true . Taking for example days ago: he decided to show me a video "INTERESTANTÍSSIMO" about a party in a limousine and, if I was tired before, after having watched ... my eyes almost did not open. One thing that has been troubling me is also that whatever I say, I get the answer 'in the drama' (...)



Good night (to those who are sleeping, of course).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário