domingo, 29 de maio de 2011

Party at the house of a friend of a friend of mine back to 2011

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I was invited to a party at the house of a friend of a friend of mine. Note: never go again at a party of a friend of a friend of mine that I did not know beforehand. The funniest thing, however, is that I came back with my jaw ached with laughter and I can not honestly remember having enjoyed that party. First of all is that my friend did not appear . He disappeared, did not answer the phone and did not answer the messages all night, he was not on the subway at the time we agreed and not an hour later. The subway was next to his house (!!!). So I look at facebook and more or less at very random times he tagged me in a photo of Mario's Yosh and puts a random music letter and disappears again. I'm not a stalker, but facebook does me a favor by showing someone else's recent activity. Second place was the fact that I had spent a LOT of money without having to spend it yesterday. Continuing, my friend, Izm was all handsome, took his best bag there. We hissed and then we were drinking there and there, seeing all the fat and coarse people wondering whether Lady Gaga is the antichrist or saying they were practically straight edge, we had no choice but to drink more. Also, it was not a home party (!!!!), but a ballad. When I see that alcohol is going to destroy my dignity, I go somewhere and vomit quickly. My friend is not a bulimic, so she looked really bad. She began to fall to the ground, to roll, kissing everyone of the place among other things that I do not even want to think about and I had to save her sometimes. I think this part was funny because they took lots of pictures. Now what saved the night was the consideration of a very nice friend, Will, and it was a long time since he left with him. Although it made me sad with my other friend's hole and having to watch out for the Izm, at least Will was there being fun and saying things that helped the night not to be totally all wrong.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário